Monday, September 14, 2009

An introduction

Hello readers,

My name is Devin and I have been invited to contribute to the R3 blog. I'm sure we've seen each other out on the roads or at races. The idea I have for this blog is to share information about R3 (sales, promotions, events, etc.), the local Clarksville running community, and my own personal journey in running. You may be asking yourself why you should care about what I write here. Well, maybe you shouldn't, but I think you will enjoy learning more about the Clarksville running community and events. You may even get a laugh out of some of my personal running experiences. Only time will tell. One thing is for sure, I welcome any and all comments and would love to here from you.

I am by no means a running expert. I am not a nutritionist or personal trainer. But, I have been logging miles (often a lot of miles!)for over half of my life. I ran all through middle and high school for the Firelands school district. I earned a BS from Murray State, and ran track and cross-country as a proud Racer. After a few years in Ohio, I recently returned to MSU to get my MBA. I've stuck with running all the while. Sometimes it has been good (like my debut marathon at Memphis this past December) sometimes it has been bad (I've been injured since Memphis) but all of it has made me who I am. I think I can relate to anyone who has ever logged a mile, so I hope you enjoy my posts! While you are at it, you should check out the R3 Twitter page for all kinds of running news.

Thanks for Reading

Devin Wilber

No comments:

Post a Comment